Click here for Cyber Security Awareness Training presentations.
Click here for conference program.
Accepted papers are announced. Please click here to access the list. The other papers are not accepted.
Please click here for copyright form. Click here for details.
Please click here for poster preperation guide.
6th International Conference on Information Security and Cryptology (ISCTurkey 2013)
Recent advances in computer and communication technologies require the necessity of processing, storing, and sharing information in electronic environments securely. Hence, the information security awareness should be promoted to people who transfer information in the electronic environments. Moreover, they should be informed about current advances in information security on both software and hardware platforms.
A powerful information security can be achieved by innovative research conducted in the field of "Information Security and Cryptology", which will eventually result in secure information processing in the electronic environments as well as wider usage of information, faster information processing, and increment in efficiency. We are hoping that the "Information Security and Cryptology" conferences will improve the information security and cryptology research in Turkey and other countries and also improve the collaboration among academia, industry and government institutes. One of our major goals is to make "Information Security and Cryptology" an internationally recognized conference which will have a different topic for each year. This year's main topic is "Cloud Computing Security".
To this end, the primary goals of this conference are;
- To bring together the researchers in academia and industry who are working on information security and cryptology to share their knowledge and experience,
- To promote awareness on personal, business, and national information security,
- To increase the collaboration among universities, industries, and government institutions,
- To present the current research and applications regarding information security and cryptology.
- To discuss cloud computing security in details for future applications.
There are five main forms of technical content at ISCTurkey 2013:
- Invited talks
- Refereed papers
- Panel Discussions
- Special Sessions
- Hands-on Applications
- Public Lectures on Information Security
There is registration fee to attend the conference and will be announced soon.
The conference will take place in Middle East Technical University Culture and Convention Centre, Ankara, Turkey
15 July 2013
15 August 2013
Camera Ready Submission Deadline:
1 September 2013
Sep 20 - 21, 2013